IV Therapy San Francisco
Rev(IV)al Hydration looks to provide our customers with the greatest convenience and comfort as possible. Unlike in a hospital setting, our IV therapy San Francisco business is 100% mobile. Our team of medical professionals work around the clock to be available to accommodate our customers…
How It Works
Upon arrival our licensed medical professional will step you through the entire process and answer any questions you might have.
Call us for a consultation
Purchase customized treatments, and book desired time and location!
Nurse will come to your on site location as soon as possible
Kick back and relish in your-Rev(IV)al Hydration treatment
SF offices, hotels, music festivals, homes, weddings, various private parties, yoga studios, and to fraternities and sororities.
Pre-designed IV treatments--Recovery/Alleviation menu
Our fitness IV treatment gives you the competitive juices that will drown out your excuses for falling short of being at your athletic zenith
If your mind is feeling flighty, drowsy, and disoriented, get our jetlag resilience IV Theorapy San Francisco.
If your immune system is utterly wiped out, you feel lackadaisical, and bed-ridden, let us help you expedite your recovery from the cold/flu.
Highly Customized IV treatments--Preventive menu
The process for our customization (as per consultation/symptoms)
Price ranges for each IV push range from $25-$50
Supports your immune system and muscles. It helps with cold recovery. Zinc aids in repairing your tissues after exercise. Zinc also plays a role in hormone production, including testosterone, which is essential for building lean muscle mass.
Ascorbic Acid (vitamin C)
This famous “cold” fighter is a strong antioxidant known for strengthening the immune system by fighting off colds and other infectious diseases. It helps promote cardiovascular and eye health, and ward off wrinkles and the signs of aging skin too.
Thiamine (vitamin B1)
Thiamine is rich in antioxidants. It enables the body to use carbohydrates, particularly for athletes to use as energy. Also, It is essential for glucose metabolism, and it plays a key role in nerve, muscle, and heart function. It supports the brain, particularly forgetfulness, concentration, and stress.
Vitamin B Complex
Vitamin B Complex offers a pantheon of all 8 pillar B vitamins. This vitamin will enhance your overall body’s performance ranging from: bolstering your immune system to aiding brain and heart function to enhancing the health and appearance of your teeth, hair, and nails.
Meet Our Team
Hi I'm Alexandra
Alli Mitchell, RN, BSN, PHN, CD is a registered nurse who graduated from Lewis-Clark State College in Lewiston, Idaho, with her BSN. Originally from the San Francisco Bay Area, Alli loves working as a nurse serving her home community. She has experience working as a float pool nurse at a trauma center in Boise, Idaho and it was there she learned to love using her nursing and also IV skills.
Hi I'm Katelyn
I am a registered nurse specialized in cardiac stepdown, but with a wide range of experience in many areas of inpatient nursing. I moved out to the west coast to experience all that it has to offer and can’t imagine my life anywhere else now. Love what I do, and value the interactions with my patients while hoping to improve their lives every day.
Hi I'm Dr. Diana
Dr. Diana joins Rev(IV)al Hydration as Medical Director. He is board certified in Emergency Medicine and licensed by the Medical Board of California. He did his residency at Johns Hopkins Hospital in Baltimore, Maryland and graduated from the University of Virginia with his Doctorate of Medicine and Masters of Business Administration in 2014.
What Our Clients Says About Us
Why IV treatments
Why we should take IV Therapy San Francisco
- When vitamins and minerals are injected, the body absorbs up to 85% more than via orally, which ensures true intake and body absorption.
- When vitamins and minerals are injected intravenously, they are consumed instantaneously and the overall recovery procedure takes 30 minutes.
- Intravenous treatments are exceptionally powerful because they circumvent issues with oral administration, including upset stomach, absorption issues, and also loss of potency.
- Intravenous therapy may be used for fluid replacement (such as correcting dehydration), to correct electrolyte imbalances, to deliver medications, and also for blood transfusions.
IV Therapy San Francisco Discounts Available
- Multiple treatments at the same location. When two or more customers purchase one of your IV Therapy San Francisco at the same location–workplace/office, roomies at home, also music festival fans, athletes, bachelorette/bachelor party, fraternity/sorority event, wedding, private parties–each person gets to shave 10% off the top.
- On your second purchase, we will give you a 10% discount.
- Get a 5% discount for any advance purchase of more than 24 hours.
- Refer a friend, family member, colleague, etc., and get a 10% discount.
- 15% discount for any group larger than 2 and in advance (discount per person).
- 15% discount for recurring, consistent customers/purchases.
Follow Us On Instagram
Look us up on Yelp!
The services provided have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. The material on this website is provided for informational purposes only and is not medical advice. Always consult your physician before beginning any therapy program. Any designations or references to therapies are for marketing purposes only.