Glutathione is the "Master Antioxidant"
What is Glutathione?
Glutathione is a peptide that the body naturally produces. Glutathione is one of the most, if not arguably, the most powerful antioxidant on the market. It presents a plethora of benefits on the brain, body, and organs. Glutathione also plays a major role in reducing inflammation, neuro-degenerative conditions, oxidative stress, auto-immune diseases, such as Parksions, and much more. Moreover, Glutathione is known for lowering harmful enzymes in the liver, as well as detoxifying your liver, which is very beneficial for consistent drinkers. Also, Glutathione tends to lighten, enhance glowing effect, and/or whiten the skin, most due to it being a powerfulantioxidant/detoxicant.
What are the benefits of Glutathione?
Glutathione is an extremely powerful antioxidant that is key to almost all body functions, including:
- Improving immune function and helping to fight disease
- Lightening and brightening skin by erasing hyper-pigmentation and inhibiting melanin production in cells
- Reducing inflammation
- Increasing cognitive performance
- Helping your body break down and purge fat
- Keeping your body from becoming resistant to drugs
- Promoting high energy and mental clarity
- Providing anti-aging properties
- Improving quality of sleep and combating stress from sleep apnea
- Detoxifying and fighting oxidative stress
What are the symptoms of Glutathione deficiency?
Customers with low Glutathione levels may experience:
- Chronic fatigue
- Problems sleeping
- Frequent illnesses
- Difficulty concentrating
- Painful joints
- Mood instability or depression
There are also many chronic health conditions that are associated with low Glutathione levels. Some examples are various autoimmune disorders, fibromyalgia, heart disease, skin disorders, and many other conditions. Glutathione can detoxify the liver. This antioxidant whiteness the skin, which is highly regarded and widely used throughout the world.
Are there ways to boost my Glutathione levels?
There are supplements known to boost your body’s own production of Glutathione, including:
● Vitamin C (taking Vitamin C with Glutathione can increase absorption)
● Vitamin E
An organic, clean, and healthy diet with an abundance of fresh produce can help your body boost the production of Glutathione. However, taking supplements or consuming foods that contain Glutathione gives the body meager levels of absorption via the digestive system, typically around 10% levels of bioavailability.
Is a Glutathione IV infusion better than oral supplements?
An IV infusion of Glutathione delivers the powerful antioxidant directly into your bloodstream, bypassing the digestive tract where adequate absorption. Each customer has unique body chemistry, age, and health which will affect the rate at which nutrients are absorbed into their system. Once in the bloodstream, Glutathione is carried throughout the entire body, including the brain, heart, lungs, and muscle tissue, so your cells can benefit from Glutathione’s detoxifying and protective properties.
Are there any side effects of Glutathione treatment?
- Several studies have linked long-term use of Glutathione to low zinc levels, and clients consuming the nutrient orally have reported digestive distress including abdominal cramps and bloating.
- Intravenous (IV) Glutathione infusions bypass the digestive tract altogether, delivering the master antioxidant directly to your cells. The vast majority of our clients at Rev(IV)al Hydration who receive IV Glutathione treatments have only experienced slight nausea from the detoxification process as a side effect.
The services provided by us have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. The material on this website is provided for informational purposes only and is not medical advice. Always consult your physician before beginning any therapy program. Any designations or references to therapies are for marketing purposes only.